Lots of people email or phone us knowing very little about playing laser tag, except that they want to give it a try. For all of you that have no idea what will happen at a day at Laser Mayhem, here is a normal session format:
- Arrive at least 15 minutes before your session starts.
- Get booked in.
- Every player gets kitted out in our camouflage overalls.
- Main introductory talk and gaming explanation.
- Collect guns!
- Everyone is divided into their respective teams and given coloured hats/tape that correspond to your team.
- Go to first playing zone.
- Receive mission briefing, including objectives and strategies.
- Play 1 game on that field (usually lasting about 10-15 minutes).
- Teams swap ends and play the same field again.
- Move to next playing area
- Play 2 more games with new missions and objectives, such as capture the tank.
- We normally play 8-10 games in a 2-hour session.
- If it’s a birthday party, we'll set up your own private area in our large party room for half an hour after you have finished. We provide tea for adults, and orange squash for children free of charge, and you can either bring your own food or we can get pizzas in from Domino's pizza from £11.99 for a Large. One pizza normally goes between 3-4 children.
Many people ask us what they should bring, this is what we recommend:
- A pair of comfortable shoes; old trainers with good laces are good. Boots with ankle support are better in the colder months.
- Overalls will be provided but bring a few layers of clothing (Just in case you want to change later on in the day before you go home).
- We have showers that all of our customers can use if you wish to use this facility please bring a change of clothes and a towel.