Debuting at Laser Mayhem, our new low-impact Mini-Paintball experience! Exclusively for ages 8 - 13 years, ideal for birthdays and social gatherings!
Using the latest and greatest in Paintball marker, bring Call of Duty to life across a circuit of outstanding playing fields featuring real-life Russian battle-tanks, crashed aircraft and fortresses.
Low-Impact Mini-Paintball for only £27 per person.
Kids love our Mini-Paintballing sessions! Wielding light-weight guns and firing a smaller type of Paintball, its all the fun but without all the pain! We will also provide fitted, durable body armor, reinforced gloves and full-head goggles with our package. To top it all off you'll also be provided with a private space, in our fully-heated indoor party room, for your little soldiers to unwind at after an of long days battle. You will have your private space ready and waiting for you upon arrival, so while the kids are out playing the parents can get some much-needed rest and relaxation. Food can also be provided at an additional cost, however, you're more than welcome to serve your own food at our facilities.
Our action-packed sessions entail two hours of Paintballing, playing an average of 5-7 games in that time. All ammunition is included in the package and will be distributed and reloaded, pregame, by our team of dedicated marshals. There will be no need to purchase additional ammo on the day. Sessions run at two standardized time slots of 10.30 am-12:30pm and 1 pm-3pm, Monday-Sunday. Additional slots may be provided, subject to demand.
Mini-Paintball has all the fun and adrenaline of the traditional forms of Paintball, that we've all come to know and love, while firing a smaller caliber of paintball (.50cal) at a lower velocity (245fps). This coupled with all the protective equipment provided by us will completely limit the contact on the player, making it far less painful from what you may have experienced in the past.
What's included in our Mini-Paintball Party Package?
- 2 Hours of Action
- Heated Party room with private table space and seating to accommodate your group size.
- All aforementioned equipment. (Protective kit/paintball gun/full-body camouflage overalls.)
- Between 400-500 Paintballs per combatant.
- Private games will be offered to parties who bring 20 players or more. (Not to worry, bringing less than 20 will mean you'll be integrated into a public session of players with a similar age/ability to offer the best possible on-field experience)
- 6 brand new, purpose-built, playing fields. Featuring all the same themes and military hardware you come to expect from us here at Mayhem, just condensed into a more manageable size for the children.
- Full instruction and supervision, for all children, provided from our Marshalling team.
- Orange squash/tea will be provided free of charge for participants and non-combatants alike. Other beverages can be provided at an additional cost.
- We offer a complimentary transport service from our local London Underground station. (Theydon Bois - Central Line)
- All participants will be given an exclusive Mayhem mug as a memento of their time here with us.
- Party invitations can be provided, free of charge, to all participants upon request. Please inquire at the point of booking for further details.
- Old trainers.
- Tracksuit bottoms.
- Loose-fitting tops.
Anything you don't mind getting a little messy, even though full body camouflage overalls are provided and we use the finest in water-soluble Paint, there is still the potential of getting dirty.